Bridget's nightgown is finished, and now she just has to wait until the nights are a bit warmer to wear it. Here in Colorado, it still gets to 30℉ to 40℉ (-1℃ to 4℃) at night.
I made the smocking just a bit simpler than on the adult version, omitting two rows of trellis.
But here they are on the back.
The back facing with her initials so she'll easily know which is the back. I made up these initials a couple of years ago for her first set of pjs. This was a challenge, as I am temporarily living in an apartment in Loveland, Colorado. I brought my sewing machine and embroidery unit with me, but virtually all of my threads (including embroidery threads) are in a storage unit in Southern California, along with all of my hoops, interfacings, and fabric. Luckily, I entered all of my hoops in my sewing machine software, and have a complete list of all of the embroidery threads I own. So I was able to purchase a hoop that I didn't have (but still don't really need), and match the pink rayon thread to the DMC 602, the darker pink I used for smocking. As the pink rayon thread is one that I don't own, I was able to purchase it knowing that it will make a good addition to my thread inventory. I made sure to add it to my list of threads to make sure I don't buy it again.
Now on to another nursing nightgown for mama.