Tuesday, November 15, 2011

If It Weren't for Bad Luck...




I'd have no luck at all. That's right, my trusty Mac crashed, or rather, slow rolled. It developed that eternal "spinning CD" icon Sunday so we took it in, found it had corrupted system file, so had the hard drive reformatted. Since then I've been trying to restore the data from the backup drive with no luck. I have finally made an appointment to have the Geniuses at the Apple Store do it next Saturday morning. Then we leave for Colorado a week from today, so not only will I not be posting much, I won't be stitching much at all.

I have made quite a bit of progress on Simplicity 5382 - Christmas Nightgown. In fact, I have it put together and just need to finish the crochet trim and add buttons with the loops.

So please be patient, eventually I'll get all my photos back and will be up and running. It just may take a couple of weeks.  Until then, Happy Stitching, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Tree Trimming!



2 comments:

  1. Poor you! I do sympathise. I've only once been without my computer (although I could use the family PC OK, my laptop died), but I did recently have my blog stolen, so I too have had my fair share of techno- hassles.

    Hope you have a good break and look forward to catching up when you get back. I have another suggestion for your blog layout, if you're interested. If not, and you're totally happy with it as is, then just ignore me!!LOL =)

    BW across the Pond,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you get the computer up and running soon. I miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from readers! Please let me know what you think of my posts. If you ask a question, I will reply here on the blog, so others can see the answer.