Thursday, March 10, 2011

SAGA Convention in California!





This year's SAGA Convention will be in Anaheim (think Disneyland) and I'll be attending. Well, it will be pretty easy as I will be able to drive up every day. It's only about 20 miles away so that won't be much of a commute. Especially since I drive 65 miles each way to work.

You can see the convention brochure online on the SAGA website. There are so many wonderful classes that it is always so hard to choose which ones to take. I will be the recipient of all the raffle baskets as I was five years ago. This means they are all mailed to my house and I'll transport them to the hotel just prior to the convention. It also means that I get to unpack them, and more importantly, inspect all the lovely items to decide which ones I want to bid on!

I hope many of you can make it to lovely Southern California this year for the Convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers! Please let me know what you think of my posts. If you ask a question, I will reply here on the blog, so others can see the answer.