Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tee Style Featherstitch Dress

The latest kit in the Wendy Schoen Embroidery Club arrived last week, and as usual, it is just adorable. It is called Tee Style Featherstitch Dress, and I chose the color option of lilac.



This is the photo of the sample in the instructions included in the kit. It can be made up in a size 1 or 2, as it fairly unstructured, probably so it can last more than one season. It has lots of featherstitching which applied so it almost looks as though the front T panel is an insert.


This is the kit, packaged so lovely as usual. The embroidery is worked with DMC floss, an departure from Wendy's normal use of floche. This is a lovely, simple dress which almost cries out to be handsewn, but I doubt that I will be that ambitious. Since I'm so far behind on the last dress, I may just put this away for a future granddaughter. But when I do get it out, you can be sure I'll post my progress.

1 comment:

  1. This will be a beautiful project. Such lucky grandkiddies.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from readers! Please let me know what you think of my posts. If you ask a question, I will reply here on the blog, so others can see the answer.